Apply here or on on Zip Recruiter! https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/2d94bcdf
Chevron is seeking a strong IT Business Analyst II to support the IRSM business level within ITC in San Ramon, CA.
The Business Analyst job family defines skills for formulating and defining system scope using information technology and industry knowledge/requirements, based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements. The job progression identifies responsibilities ranging from assisting, formulating and defining systems scope and objectives to self-directed activities that client’s long-term improvements in business processes.
Scope of Work Examples:
Coordination of technologies and business; Gather requirements and solutions development; Coordinate QA efforts and translate to solutions
Level 2: IT Business Analyst with 2-4 years’ experience
• Bachelor’s Degree required; Degree is Data Science or Analytics strongly preferred
• Responsible for a liaison role between the business and the providers of IT services to ensure functional specs are understood and they have what they need to develop their tech specs.
• Forensics or user identity BA experience strongly desired
• Power BI SME or at least proficient experience required, database knowledge/experience,statistics/metrics experience or coursework
• Basic scripting experience preferred, i.e. SQL or Oracle programming experience
• Analyzes issues to be solved within an enterprise and helps provide solutions to meet the desired business outcomes through the use of IT.
• Understands and documents business requirements and user requirements to ensure system designs meets business needs.
• Ensures knowledge transfer to the support organization occurs prior to system go-live.
• Schedules and communicate the system go-live date.
• Develops and/or update documentation and training materials.
• Ensures IT and SOX compliance is covered
• Documents, functional requirements that describe the system, process, or product to fulfill the business requirements.
• Confidentiality is strongly required in regard to the data the resource will be working with.
• Local candidates required.
About IC Engineering Inc.:
About us, IC Engineering is one of Chevron’s internal contracting groups. Over the last 25 years, Chevron has hired 50+ contractors to become permanent Chevron employees. IC currently has over 35 employees within the different Chevron operating companies worldwide.
Company address: 6001 Bollinger Canyon Rd. San Ramon, CA