The Operations Coordinator with work closely with management to support operational functions for the agency. This will include management of internal billing tasks and processes, invoice processing, creation and development of a variety of spreadsheets and presentations, onboarding and offboarding team personnel, first-line client response, and SAP and other project and financial reporting. The Operations Coordinator will work within the agency’s project management tool and other corporate systems.
The ideal candidate will have very strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, paired with great organizational abilities. Experience with SAP, Ariba and Workfront strongly preferred. They will have a talent for analyzing data, offering feedback, and looking for opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Manages development of operational documents, including monthly and quarterly metrics presentations
• Generates, processes, and analyses regular and ad hoc reports from agency’s workflow/project management tool
• Generates, processes and analyses regular and ad hoc reports from the enterprise accounting tool
• Manages, processes, and verifies vendor invoices using Excel V-LookUp.
• Provides front-line client response via email and other channels
• Supports billing functions and maintains billing and client data
• Administrative support: Maintains a variety of spreadsheets, lists, and communications to support overall agency business
• Assists in onboarding process for new team members
• Manages leadership requests for communications, visitor registration, and meeting setup
• Commitment to adhere to all BOSS and agency policies and procedures and the team objectives of customer service, operational excellence, teamwork, and continuous process improvement
• 2+ years related experience
• Highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups are a must)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Writes and speaks effectively and can professionally collaborate with peers, clients, interdepartmental colleagues, and high-level executives
• Excellent organizational, administrative, and time-management skills. Can effectively manage and prioritize numerous tasks with tight deadlines with little or no supervision while maintaining a professional and calm demeanor
• Detail-oriented and able to apply quality control practices to all tasks
• Expertise in relevant applications and tools
• Proficient in Word, PowerPoint Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and Explorer
• Tech savvy – able to quickly grasp new systems
• Able to analyze data and apply tactical and strategic thinking to development and review of metrics
PREFERRED • Experience in Ariba and SAP • BA/BS preferred
• Creative agency experience