Chevron is seeking a Project Coordinator/Administrator to support their Health and Medical team in San Ramon, CA. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting Health and Medical projects, as well as manage and maintain the EMR system. The Project Coordinator will be providing support to the overall health and medical surveillance process. The Project Coordinator needs to have strong SharePoint site building and maintenance experience.
Project Coordination and Support
• Supports global deployment and implementation activities for the COE Projects.
• Supports tracking activities and project deliverables.
• Develops and maintains COE SharePoint sites.
• Provides support in maintaining COE web & training materials.
• Coordinates COE and project team meetings.
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans and project schedules
• Assists with the development of presentations and meeting content as needed.
• Supports management meetings including DRB and Senior Leadership engagement meetings.
• Documenting meeting minutes and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Organizing project stakeholders’ engagements/meetings and attending and participating in the meetings as required/.
• Provides support in maintaining the GO-308 repository and EMR mailboxes and support system.
• Provides support in review and updates of Medical Exam Program (MEP) Administrative Support
• Provides administrative support to all positions within the COE
• Scheduling appointments and meetings for COE team members.
• Providing general office support: copying, scanning, faxing, mailing and filing documents.
• Scheduling travel logistics for team members.
• Responds in a timely manner to correspondence and inquiries (phone e-mail, letter) including the GO 308 mailbox.
• Maintaining general correspondence files.
• Coordinates meeting logistics (conference room, catering coordination and scheduling).
• Prepares reports and presentations.
• Processes bills, check requests and purchase orders.
• Mail outs and Mail distribution
• Provides administrative support to the COE Process advisor for FFD process implementation, FCE trainings, maintenance of the GO-308 repository and FFD and FRMS SharePoint sites.
• Provides administrative support to Lead, Heath Technology and Informatics
• Provides administrative support to Global H&M Global Administration to cover other administrative positions as needed on an ad hoc basis. Special Event Coordination and Oversight
• Provides coordination of all COE special events.
• Provides project and special event support to Global Health and Medical, Global Public Health, and Special Project groups as assigned
• Coordinate global meetings and conferences including COE Business Planning meeting, Global HM staff meetings and other external conferences or meetings as assigned.
• Supports, develops, and coordinates special project planning tools.
• Maintains Contracts, Agreements and relationships with vendors.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• 2-4 years of true Project Administration and Coordination experience required.
**No previous Project Management experience**
• SharePoint experience – creating new and maintaining existing SharePoint sites.
• MS Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook required.
• Previous Chevron experience preferred.
• SharePoint certification would be nice to have.
• Understanding of the Project Lifecycle (PLC), Project & Portfolio Management processes & best practices.
• Effective communicator at all levels of the organization (team member to Sr. leadership).
• Strong Teamwork skills.
• Ability to allocate time efficiently, handle multiple demands and competing priorities.
• Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and Visio.
• Excellent business acumen and technical aptitude – Industry experience; solid understanding of the energy industry
*Notes from manager*
The manager has confirmed she will NOT be considering Project Managers or IT Professionals. This is a TRUE Project Coordinator position, and the only technical piece for the position is the SharePoint requirements. The manager has confirmed the ideal candidate will have Project Coordination experience, with strong experience in creating new and maintaining existing SharePoint sites.