The main function of the Project Enablement Coordinator & Business Analyst is to support the migration of Procurement support for indirect service categories to the SCM Global Services organization. Responsibilities include pulling data from Chevron’s procurement systems, developing migration communications, project management, training facilitation, and developing and delivering communications and management reports. The position reports to the SCM Global Services Business Enablement Manager.
About the team:
SCM Global Services is a team of contracting professionals who support 32 Chevron business organizations and more than 2,000 end business users in the United States. In addition, SCM Global Services also provides contracting support for 9 global categories, all International Master contracts, and the Contingent Labor Program. SCM Global Services guides our business partners through the entire Procurement/Supply Chain Management (P/SCM) process.
- Support the migration of indirect services support to SCM Global Services by following the proven methodology to assess, analyze, enable, and train end users on the SCM Global Services standard support model.
- Coordinate migrations making detailed project plans and then executing the plans to accomplish our team goals.
- Coordinate activities and process change across multiple teams and facilitate necessary technical setup within Chevron’s procurement systems.
- Ensure communications, presentations, and training guides are well written and ready for distribution.
- Support then conduct training for end business users on how to efficiently and effectively leverage SCM Global Services.
- Ensure fine details of the migrations are executed accurately and master data is appropriated updated. This includes making updates in the source systems to assist the team with workload.
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Develop actionable and sustainable reports and/or dashboards on SCM activity for our internal team, business partners, and supported category teams.
- Generate the reports for internal team members and key business partners
- Run contracting reports out of Chevron’s internal BI platforms
- Establish and maintain communication services across business units or from the project team to the organization.
- Establish and document business processes.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Business Process Consulting background a plus
- Public Relations experience a plus
- Requires advanced use of MS Excel
- Requires strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project
- Experience using Tibco Spotfire a plus
- Ability to work independently and take proactive action to develop solutions.
- Basic knowledge of processes mapping, supply chain management, and enablement activities.
- Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource planning, and data analytics.
Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree is a plus!
Chevron Experience preferred.
2-4 years experience required.
Company address: 6001 Bollinger Canyon Rd. San Ramon, CA
Apply on Zip Recruiter: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/0804d35b