Our Project Managers follow our client's in-house policies and procedures relating to:
- Alternative Analysis
- Change Management
- Design Standards & Requirements
- Material and Labor tracking
- Project Closeouts & Lessons Learned
- Safety Processes and Procedures
Our PMs use online tools that make any size project easy to follow and easier to keep within expected scope, schedule and budget.
- Development of overall project scope, project borders, schedule and budget prior to design and build.
- Safety studies related to existing plants including hazop reviews.
- Coordination of Value engineering for existing plants, laboratories or buildings.
- Clients receive weekly status reports that show Project Milestones, Completed Tasks, Current Schedule, Current Labor and Material Forecasts.
- Clients receive updates to future milestones and detailed task lists for each of the trades involved.
- We ensure all projects are code compliant with local, state, and federal agencies.
- We incorporate client reviews and approvals before we provide our wet stamps for all of our project documents to ensure collaboration and compliance, with no surprises.
IC Engineering has the talent and experience to see your projects are completed on time and within budget every time. Contact us for more information.